著者: Vincent Renardias
To: exim-users
CC: Exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Routing specific domains?

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Steve Lamb wrote:

>     Is it possible to route outbound mail destined to specific domains to
> another host for delivery while delivering other mail from the local host?

> IE, mail to foo.com and bar.com. I want bar.com to be delivered from this
> machine, but mail destined to foo.com to be sent to blah.com first.

Add this at the end of the routers section of exim.conf:

============================
smarthost:
driver = domainlist,
transport = smtp;
route_list = "foo.com mailhost.blah.com bydns_a"

lookuphost:
driver = lookuphost,
transport = smtp;

    Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS    vincent@{{waw,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:        Open Hardware:              WAW:               -