Re: [EXIM] aliases and local delivery problems

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Bernard Stern
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] aliases and local delivery problems
On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Bernard Stern wrote:

> local_user:
> driver = aliasfile
> file = /usr/exim/cfg/local-aliases
> search_type = lsearch
> rewrite = true
> transport = local_delivery

Remove this line. It means "If the local part matches something in the
file, send it to this transport" (see 22.6 in the manual). What you
actually want is "if the local part matches something in this file,
replace it by the data from the file and reprocess each new address".
This happens if you don't specify a transport. See, for example, the
system_aliases director in the default configuration.