Re: [EXIM] headers including envelope address ?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Jeffrey Goldberg
CC: Nigel Metheringham, Peter Radcliffe, Exim Mailing List
題目: Re: [EXIM] headers including envelope address ?
On Thu, 27 Aug 1998, Jeffrey Goldberg wrote:

> >    by pearl.localnet with esmtp (Exim 2.02 #1)
> >    id 0zC8vA-0002TH-00
> >    for nigel.metheringham@???; Thu, 27 Aug 1998 21:45:28 +0100

> > Looks like its there already....
>
> I agree, but I'm getting it in a separate header added, I believe,
> by the appendfile driver. I don't recall configuring anything special
> to make this happen. (But I'm too lazy to go and fetch my configure file
> at the moment.

The appendfile driver has always added Envelope-To by default. You can
turn it off by setting no_envelope_to_add. However, you will be losing
information in the case when the incoming message had multiple envelope
recipients, because the "for" item in the Received header is only put
there when there is a single envelope recipient.