[EXIM] one_time option for mailing lists

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: mark david mcCreary
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] one_time option for mailing lists
I am running Exim 2.02, and have installed the new one_time option, which I
was very excited to learn about. Thanks Philip.

I am expecting that to stop new subscribers to the list, from receiving old
messages, that are still cycleing in the queue, waiting either for all
deliveries to be completed, or the re-try time period to be exceeded.

However, it does not seem to be working for me. When a new subscriber is
added to the list, they still get a day old message that is still in the
queue, just like they always have.

My mailing list director looks like this

smartlist_announce_aliases:
driver = forwardfile,
require_files = /home/ftp/announce/${local_part}/dist;
file = /home/ftp/announce/${local_part}/dist,
no_check_local_user,
forbid_pipe,
forbid_file,
modemask = 002,
one_time,
skip_syntax_errors,
syntax_errors_to = syntax

I can't think of anything else that I need to do to enable this option.

Does anybody have any suggestions, or have it working for them ?

Thanks

mark

mark david mcCreary
Internet Tools, Inc.                      1436 West Gray #438
mdm@???             Houston, Texas 77019
http://www.internet-tools.com   713.627.9600