[EXIM] Returning PIPE output

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Bruce Bowler
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Returning PIPE output
I have an "odd" request...

On occasion, I get a mail message that comes to me with a well defined
subject. When these messages come, I've rigged my .forward file to
forward them on to a different user (on a different machine) where they
get processes via a pipe. I would like to have the output of the pipe
sent back to me, or back to the other user on the other machine, but
*NOT* back to the person who sent me the original message. So
essentially what I'm looking for is either a "return_pipe_recipient"
option that behaves sort of like "return_pipe", or a way in a .forward
file to mangle the sender to be me.

I'm running 1.92 now, but am not opposed to upgrading if it helps me do
the above...

Bruce