[EXIM] I know this is a silly question...

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Kevin P. Fleming
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] I know this is a silly question...
But I can't figure it out... I have Exim 1.82 currently installed and
working just fine, with lots of spam rejection and other wonderful features.
However, I've got two clients whose outbound SMTP servers do not have
reverse DNS lookups, so Exim always rejects their incoming connections.

I'd like to add something to my configuration file to allow connections from
these two specific hosts (by full IP address), but I'm not sure which of the
many options to use without screwing up my working configuration. Any
suggestions?