[EXIM] Newbie - virtual domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jack Elliston
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Newbie - virtual domains
I have read the documentation on virtual domains and looked in the list
archives but I must admit I am still a bit confused so I figured a question
to the experts was in order.

Here is my situation:

I would like to handle mail for several domains. All mail for these domains
should be routed to a local user. ie *@foo.bar should go to local user
"john_doe". I have majordomo lists for these users as well and I would like
list@??? to be processed using the appropriate majordomo config file.

I tried setting up a virtual domain per the documentation but I must have
missed something.

Recommendations and specific help will be greatly appreciated. If you need
more info on what I am doing or system specs just ask and I'll try to
provide the info.

Jack Elliston