Re: [EXIM] setup virtual domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: vtmue
A: Margrit Loebner
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] setup virtual domains
On Tue, 18 Aug 1998, Margrit Loebner wrote:
> I have found in the exim specification the part of virtual domains.
> ...but: what is the format of the demanded file at the file-Option
>    file= /etc/mail/$domain

I suppose it depends on the searchtype you specify. For lsearch it's just
an ordinary alias file, for dbm-style lookups you can use the tool that
comes with exim to build database files from text files.
If I remeber it right, it's called exim_dbmbuild.

hth,
Volker
   Volker T. Mueller             Freiburg im Breisgau BRD   "hope is the
   Student der Informatik        vtmue@???       denial of
   Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet   +49 (0)761 35503            reality"