Re: [EXIM] Hopefully new question

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
To: alan@fishdoctor.sol.co.uk
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] Hopefully new question

alan@??? said:
}     Does anybody use Lyris and exim? or does anybody know of
}     anybody else with this set up?  If anyone can even tell me if
}     it will work or not that would be great....

As far as I can see there are no issues - it appears to run its own
delivery engine (presumably it uses local MTA for incoming.... but they
give so little information you can't really tell). If it works with
sendmail then it would work with exim.

[The question of paying lots of money for a pretty web front end to normal
list functionality is another issue, but my prejudices are showing here]

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]