[EXIM] PS docs printing problem?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Bob Billson
To: exim-users
Betreff: [EXIM] PS docs printing problem?
Has anyone had problems printing the Postscript docs for Exim 2.00?
Particularly folks who use *letter* rather than A4 paper.

For example, I used gv v3.5.8 (ghostview) to try printing spec.ps. After
every printed page, the printer ejects a blank sheet.

In previous versions of the manual, I only printed the ASCII file. So if
there was a printed, I never saw it.

In private mail, Philip said I'm the first one to make a comment about
this. So is anyone else having a problem? Or am I doing something
wrong--aside from not using A4 paper? (Since letter paper is standard in
the US, it must be the Right Way <tm>, no? :)

       bob
--
bob billson     email: kc2wz@???  -or-  bob-bee@???     ham: kc2wz