Re: [EXIM] Exim 1.82 and RFC2317

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim 1.82 and RFC2317
As a general comment - I'd really rather not get personal copies of
every bit of list mail that follows up to one I send.
I read the list for a reason ...
(I know people object to spending their time weeding out addresses, but its
really not that hard and if you can't be bothered please don't waste more
precious time complaining about my request).

Chris Thompson <cet1@???> probably said:
> Unfortunately, there are reliable reports that the Solaris 2.6 resolver
> library [although not earlier Solaris 2.x ones] has a similar bug. I'm
> still trying to determine the precise details.

My Solaris 2.6 box has no such problems that I'm aware of.

pir@moek> nslookup 195.141.72.66
Server: localhost
Address: 127.0.0.1

Name:    netra.rega-sense.ch