Re: [EXIM] Truncating MIME headers?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alan Thew
A: patl
Cc: Peter Radcliffe, Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Truncating MIME headers?
The pine team are being _very careful_, they belive pine 4 to be "OK" but
are not taking chances, mutt had a very major buffer overflow problem with
published exploit etc.

--
Alan Thew                                       alan.thew@???
Computing Services,University of Liverpool      Fax: +44 151 794-4442