Re: [EXIM] still getting dbopen errors during 'make'

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Pollywog
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] still getting dbopen errors during 'make'
On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, Pollywog wrote:

> I just downloaded Exim version 2.02 and I am still getting dbopen errors during
> 'make'. Version 1.92 compiles with no problem with no such error. I am using
> libc5 (Caldera OpenLinux).

Heck. I wish we could track this problem down. Did you use exactly the
same Local/Makefile as you used for version 1.92? The only things I can
suggest are

(a) Try varying things in Local/Makefile - some people found that
changing some of the settings caused the problem to go away.

(b) Give me an account on your system so I can play with it and try to
find out what is going on.

Philip