Re: [EXIM] Frozen return mail to spammers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrew V. Kovalev
A: Evan Leibovitch
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Frozen return mail to spammers
Evan Leibovitch wrote:

> (Frankly, I'd love to be able to nuke any incoming message that's aimed at
> one of the invalid addresses -- I *know* these are spam.)

I created false address and used it to post some junk to alt.something, put
it on some WWW pages. Then added to system filter:

if $recipients contains "this_false_address" then
    save /var/tmp/spam
endif

Significant percentage of spamfactories found that address and included it
in their lists, /tmp/spam grows, users are happy :)

                avk

--
uux "remotemachine!lynx -source http://www.microsoft.com/"
Brave new world...