[EXIM] Frozen return mail to spammers

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Evan Leibovitch
題目: [EXIM] Frozen return mail to spammers

Scenario:

- Spammer sends mail to a system running exom 2.02, to some valid users
and some invalid ones.

- The mail is accepted and the spam delivered to the valid users.

- Exim generates a bounce message to indicate the invalid users, but the
bounce is refused (for what appears to be a variety of reasons).

The exim system has, in its config file, sender_verify and
headers_sender_verify_errmsg set.

Any suggestions on how, short of consulting the RBL, how to reduce the
amount of times this happens? Especially some way to just drop the
refused return message rather than leaving it frozen in the queue?

(Frankly, I'd love to be able to nuke any incoming message that's aimed at
one of the invalid addresses -- I *know* these are spam.)

- Evan