Re: [EXIM] Permission denied delivering mail.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ben Smithurst
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Permission denied delivering mail.
Stephen Nurse wrote:

> > (b) do a find . -print|grep 0z5xwE from / and see if that file has been
> > accidentally prefixed with a slash.

A filename can't be prefixed with a slash (not easily, anyhow). Well,
if it had, you'd have trouble deleting it anyway.

> It waen't prefixed - looks like a corrupted message in the directory. Why
> exim stuck a // on it I'll never know.

It's because some people's spool directories are split into subfolders.
If yours isn't, the bit between the slashes will be empty. Read the
code,

grep %s/%s *

in the src folder will show most of them. Ideally it would only insert
the slash if the spool directory is split, but since it works without
such code, there doesn't seem much point changing it.

--
Ben Smithurst                             http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/
ben@???