[EXIM] Newbie question

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Daniel Mashao
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Newbie question
I just recently started managing a Linux server. The server uses exim
(what's that? - was my first reaction to the name. The answer was its an
MTA - oh!).

AFter a few weeks I have discovered a real problem with exim. I can send
mail to anyway except one email address eng.uct.ac.za. Exim is running on
comgate.ee.uct.ac.za. All the emails that I send to eng.uct.ac.za comes
back with the error number 550.

The postmaster on eng.uct.ac.za says its exim problem. I have tried to
sacn the archive for this list. I could not find anything close to why
only one address does not work. I also looked at the configure file and I
do not see anything that makes sense.

Any help?
Daniel J. Mashao
Electrical Engineering                          daniel@???
University of Cape Town                           http://www.ee.uct.ac.za/~daniel
Rondebosch, 7700, S. Africa         (w) 27+21+650 2816  (h) 27+21+705 8469