Re: [EXIM] Silly filter question...

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Steve Lamb
Para: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Silly filter question...
On Mon, 10 Aug 1998 13:45:05 -0400, Peter Radcliffe wrote:

>Marc Haber <Marc.Haber-lists@???> probably said:
>> In the meantime, that could be easily accomplished with a few lines of
>> perl.

>perl is way too big IMO to be invoked for every mail message, especially
>when it can be done much faster in something much smaller, like sed.

>sed '1,/^$/d'

>will delete the headers plus the seperator blank line between the headers
>and the body and give you the remaining body.

    Except I am the one who asked for it because I am piping to a perl script
which, on my ISP's machine, is being fed only the body of the message from
sendmail/procmail whereas my home machine is using Exim which cannot do that.
 Since I'm calling perl already... there is no "overhead".

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my