[EXIM] readers wanted

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] readers wanted
I have written a few chapters of what might one day be a book-sized
document about Exim, and it would be helpful if a few people could take
a look at them and tell me frankly if they think this is the kind of
thing people want, or whether I am heading in the wrong direction. There
are only 28 pages so far, so there is plenty still to do.

Because the document contains diagrams, the only convenient way I can
make it available is as PostScript at the moment. I have make it
available as

http://www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~ph10/draft1.ps

The text is formatted to fit the size of pages that O'Reilly and other
book publishers use.