Re: [EXIM] include sender_hosts_accept_relay from file?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Peter J Naylor
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] include sender_hosts_accept_relay from file?
On Sat, 8 Aug 1998, Peter J Naylor wrote:

> Well, I've tried a bunch of different things and gone through the manual
> over and over, but can't find a solution to this. What I want to do is
> something like:
>
> sender_net_accept_relay = /opt/exim/conf/relay.nets.yes
> sender_host_accept_relay = /opt/exim/conf/relay.hosts.yes
> sender_net_reject_relay = /opt/exim/conf/relay.nets.no
> sender_host_reject_relay = /opt/exim/conf/relay.hosts.no
>
> That is, get complete control over hosts/nets the machine will relay for,
> from external flat files. It works for the *_net_* options, but not for
> the *_host_* stuff (weird - why is that?). I tried using:
>
> sender_host_accept_relay = lsearch;/opt/exim/conf/relay.hosts.yes
>
> That doesn't work either :-/

It should. Without that "lsearch;" it doesn't recognize that item as a
lookup item. The format of the relay.hosts.yes file is a list of hosts,
one per line.

What goes wrong? Have you tried using the -bh option to simulate a call
from a specific IP address? The output you get should tell you which
option is is triggering.

[And note that the _net_ and _host_ options do interact with each
other.]