Re: [EXIM] check_dns_names not working?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ben Smithurst
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] check_dns_names not working?
Dave C. wrote:

> I think these "popmail" and "fetchmail" type programs, instead of
> bombing if an email they get is bogus (or is rejected by the local
> MTA), should just skip over it and leave it in the POP mailbox.

That's what my version of fetchmail (4.4.3) does, I think. I don't
use it much though, only when Demon's punts are particularly stubborn.
This is rather annoying; I personally would rather they composed their
own bounce message, and sent that back to the sender, but YMMV.

--
Ben Smithurst                             http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/
ben@???