Re: [EXIM] vhosts

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] vhosts
Russ Paton <russ@???> probably said:
> Tim apparently said: -
> > What are the steps needed to accept mail for several virtual domains?
> Under the /usr/exim/configure file add the following: -
>
> local_domains = lsearch;/usr/exim/table/local.dom
> local_domains_include_host_literals = true
> local_interfaces = ipaddress:127.0.0.1
>
> And then add the your virtual hosts to be accepted into
> /usr/exim/table/local.dom
>
> That should sort you out with Virtual domains

Thats making more domains local, this is not what is traditionally
meant by "virtual domains".

If I host a domain foo.dom on my machine as a virtual domain I expect it
to be completely virtual and seperate from other mail domains that end
up on my machine. pir@??? may or may not be me ...

I have seperate aliasfiles per domain (because its faster and more
suitable to my application) and use:

# I move this config between different db implementations that either do
# ro don't expect the .db extension.
DBEXT = .db
#DBEXT =

local_domains = "....:dbm;/usr/local/etc/exim/dbm/virtualDBEXT:..."

As the first director:

# deal with virtual domains.
virtual:
driver = aliasfile
domains = dbm;/usr/local/etc/exim/dbm/virtualDBEXT
no_more
rewrite = false
file = /usr/local/etc/exim/domains/${lc:${length_1:${domain}}/${domain}}DBEXT
search_type = dbm*

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???