Re: [EXIM] vhosts

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Russ Paton
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] vhosts
Tim apparently said: -

> We are considering switching our MTA from sendmail to
> Exim. I have read through the docs and am fairly confident I will
> dork this conversion up.
>
> What are the steps needed to accept mail for several virtual domains?
> I'm hoping someone will post a sample config to the list ? I know I
> know, RTFM again, but time constraints (pointy haired boss) are
> forcing me to seek a bit of a shortcut.
>
> Anyone ?

Under the /usr/exim/configure file add the following: -

local_domains = lsearch;/usr/exim/table/local.dom
local_domains_include_host_literals = true
local_interfaces = ipaddress:127.0.0.1

And then add the your virtual hosts to be accepted into
/usr/exim/table/local.dom

That should sort you out with Virtual domains

Regards

Russ

--
Russ Paton
russ@???                     http://www.thumbs.org

eWay'eray onlyway umanhay afterway allway