[EXIM] logging data from pipes

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marc Haber
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] logging data from pipes
Hi!

I am using a virus scanner program that is invoked by a pipe, scans
the mail and re-invokes exim to do the delivery. That program does its
own logging and I would love to have an option to make exim do entries
in its logs. Preferably, these could be invoked with calls to exim
with command like parameters, a little bit like logger.

That way, I could write dangerous events like a found virus to the
exim log where they are much easier to spot.

Greetings
Marc