[EXIM] exim dumps core

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: arb-exim
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] exim dumps core
Hello. I was running exim 2.01 fine until this morning. Today however, it
has started core dumping. I made some changes as follows:

For a start, I changed my maxusers seeting on my BSDI 2.1 server from 40 to 100 to allow for more processes and open files. Also, until now, I was only
running exim in send-only mode. This morning I allowed it to accept SMTP
connections. Since then it has started to dump core frequently. The core
file appears in /var/exim/spool, which is the spool directory. If I remove
it, it reappears after a while (a few seconds to a minute). Any suggestions
as to what might be happening?

TIA

--
Anand