[EXIM] How to do accounting?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marc Haber
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] How to do accounting?
Ths site I am running exim for is planning to get a different mail
domain. The traffic for that mail domain is going to be paid by a
different company, so I will have to do accounting for that.

I did not find any accounting features in the exim doc so I'd like to
know if anybody else already solved that problem. I think that I could
probably write a perl script that parses exims main log and sums up
the size field for messages that happen to touch that second domain.

What is the canonical way to do mail traffic accounting?

Any comments will be appreciated.

Greetings
Marc