Re: [EXIM] Actual local interface address

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Philip Hazel
To: James Orwell
CC: rmj, exim-users, jo, sjm
Oggetto: Re: [EXIM] Actual local interface address
On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, James Orwell wrote:

> 3. Apologies for Ephraim and Philip for not running the test_host program. I
> can't get it to compile. It falls over with a missing function definition:

There was a problem with this in the 2.00 release which is fixed in
2.01. Sorry about that. Stupid oversight on my part. Since other bugs
are fixed in 2.01, I suggest you go to that version anyway.