[EXIM] Embryonic FAQ

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Embryonic FAQ
I have worked through all the material I have been saving for the FAQ
and have made the result available in

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/FAQ.txt.gz

This is an ASCII file, but I'm going to hack up a script to produce an
HTML version if I can. It will appear with an obvious name when I have
done so. Along with this is another file called

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/config.samples.tar.gz

which contains a small number of samples that have been sent to me or
posted to the list.

Please send comments, corrections, and further material for inclusion
directly to me, unless you feel there is some good reason for posting to
the list.