Re: [EXIM] debug shbebug

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: James Orwell
CC: rmj, exim-users, sjm
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] debug shbebug
On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, James Orwell wrote:

> thank you for your reply. this makes perfect sense. any hints or refs for how i
> can get debug output for invokations of exim which are concerned with outgoing
> mail?

You can set debug_level in the configuration, but that will cause the
information to be written to stderr. I suppose there ought to be an
option equivalent of -df, but there isn't.

Of course, if you just want to send a message and see the debugging
output all you need to do is

exim -d9 <addressee>
message
.

The message can be null - Exim will make up the necessary minimalist
headers.