Re: [EXIM] Yet another Majordomo +Exim configuration questio…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dana M. Epp
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: Ben Smithurst, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Yet another Majordomo +Exim configuration question.
> Do you have details of exactly what went wrong? (i.e. what the error
> message was?) Exim is supposed to support -oee, and in my testing it
> does seem to be OK, but perhaps is is being used in a different way by
> Majordomo.
>
> --
> Philip Hazel            University of Cambridge Computing Service,
> ph10@???      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.

I am assuming that exim doesn't handle the flag the same was as smail
does. The error was showing that the option parameters were not
complete. This was the error in majordomo.debug:

exim abandoned: unknown, malformed, or incomplete option -oee

By simply removing the flag, everything worked out ok. In what content
were you using the -oee flag?

--
Dana M. Epp
eppdm@???

NetMaster Networking Solutions, Inc.
http://www.netmaster.ca

"Connecting networks to the Internet"begin:vcard
n:Epp;Dana
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:NetMaster Networking Solutions, Inc.
adr:;;;Chilliwack;BC;V2R 5L7;Canada
version:2.1
email;internet:eppdm@???
title:Director of Research and Development
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
tel;work:(604)-824-2838
fn:Dana Epp
end:vcard