Re: [EXIM] Yet another Majordomo +Exim configuration questio…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dana M. Epp
A: Ben Smithurst
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Yet another Majordomo +Exim configuration question.
Much appreciated for this tip. It solved the problems.

Apparently Exim can not use the -oee flag smail used in the Mailer, and
was thus puking. /var/tmp/majordomo.debug showed the error, and simply
removing the switch did the deed. Much appreciated for all the help.

--
Dana M. Epp
eppdm@???

NetMaster Networking Solutions, Inc.
http://www.netmaster.ca

"Connecting networks to the Internet"begin:vcard
n:Epp;Dana
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:NetMaster Networking Solutions, Inc.
adr:;;;Chilliwack;BC;V2R 5L7;Canada
version:2.1
email;internet:eppdm@???
title:Director of Research and Development
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
tel;work:(604)-824-2838
fn:Dana Epp
end:vcard