Re: [EXIM] Yet another Majordomo +Exim configuration questio…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dana M. Epp
Para: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Yet another Majordomo +Exim configuration question.
Marc Haber wrote:
> What does your exim log say about the confirm mail?

No log of the event makes it to the Exim mainlog. Thats what is
interesting. majordomo is failing with some error, but Exim doesn't show
a mail transmission in either the input dir nor the logs.

> What is your $sendmail_command in majordomo.cf?

$sendmail_command = "/usr/lib/sendmail";

Thats a link to ../sbin/exim

I am assuming that works fine, since the mailer... sends out properly.
Its set to:

$mailer = "$sendmail_command -oi -f\$sender";

Do you see something glaring that I am missing?

--
Dana M. Epp
eppdm@???

NetMaster Networking Solutions, Inc.
http://www.netmaster.ca

"Connecting networks to the Internet"begin:vcard
n:Epp;Dana
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:NetMaster Networking Solutions, Inc.
adr:;;;Chilliwack;BC;V2R 5L7;Canada
version:2.1
email;internet:eppdm@???
title:Director of Research and Development
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
tel;work:(604)-824-2838
fn:Dana Epp
end:vcard