[EXIM] Problems with partial-dbm...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alan Thew
A: Exim List
Asunto: [EXIM] Problems with partial-dbm...
I have looked at the docs, read past mail items, tried it
out on a test server but am still slightly worried. I need
to block

*.da.uu.net

and others but am worried that this could block
relay1.uu.net (for example) since the 1.92 doc implies
this . Real live tests show that this is not true, the 2.00
docs are more helpful/clearer (thanks) but the first
paragraph on page 32 (of the 2.00) doc still concerns me.

Thanks for your patience. (BTW partial3 is not an option).

--
Alan Thew                                       alan.thew@???
Computing Services,University of Liverpool      Fax: +44 151 794-4442