[EXIM] Use of header rewriting

Author: Michael Beattie
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Use of header rewriting

I have successfully installed exim as my MTA on my Debian linux box (smail
sucked.. :) ). But as I am a "dial-up" user, my hostname and email
addresses dont quite match ( at all :) ), so I am using exim's header
rewriting - so far so good. My only gripe is that exim will rewrite all
message's headers, even if they are local messages. Is there a way to make
exim only rewrite remote mail?

TIA,
                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@???)

            Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most!