Re: [EXIM] another Q on virt. domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: patl
A: vtmue
Cc: eml
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] another Q on virt. domains
> Hello and thanks!
>
> the following answer provided by Pat works wonderful, just one thing:
> the line:
>
> file = ${lookup {$domain} partial-lsearch \
>                 {/etc/mail/LD-list} {$value} fail}
> must read:
> file = "${lookup {$domain} partial-lsearch \
>                 {/etc/mail/LD-list} {$value} fail}"

That's probably because of the line break - I use it without the
quotes in my config file; but I just use a single line. The break
was inserted to make the mail easier to read. (Actually, my line
uses a different filename, and has a couple more path components
appended to the end. But it still works as a single line with no
quotes.)

-Pat