Re: [EXIM] tcp wrappers

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jim Knoble
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: Pollywog, exim-users
Temas novos: [EXIM] Majordomo (Exim ?) Question
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] tcp wrappers
There are two ways to do it, depending on how you have tcpwrappers set
up. If you have it set up to use only one file, you ought to have
something like:

/etc/hosts.allow:

    exim    : <client_list>     : <allow_or_deny>

For example:

    exim    : LOCAL  192.168.0.  .friendly.domain  special.host : ALLOW
    exim    : ALL                                               : DENY

This allows connections from local hosts (chiefly `localhost'), from
the subnet 192.168.0.0/24, from all hosts in *.friendly.domain, and
from a specific host called special.host. All other connections are
denied.

If you have tcpwrappers set up to use two files, use the following:

/etc/hosts.allow:

    exim    : <client_list>

/etc/hosts.deny:

    exim    : <client_list>

Read the hosts_access(5) man page for more ways of specifying clients,
including ports, etc., and on logging connections.

--jim