[EXIM] Mail re-routing

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Mark Guz
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Tópicos Novos: [EXIM] Defering instead of failing deliveries?
Assunto: [EXIM] Mail re-routing
On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, Mark Guz wrote:

> We have a domain, lets call it bloggs.co.uk
>
> the primary mx is : exim.mydomain.net
>
> when exim.mydomain.net receives a message addresses to this domain i want
> to change the address from joe@??? to joe@??? and
> send it own.

Lots of ways you can do this, but maybe rewriting is the simplest

*@bloggs.co.uk $1@??? T

That would rewrite just the envelope address. If you want to rewrite the
headers too, use "Th" instead of "T".

> i can get the machine to reroute and/or rewrite the message if it is
> generated locally, but if exim.mydomain.net receives it from a third party
> server it trys to look it up find itself as the primary mx, decides its not
> in the local domains list and bins it.

Are you sure? It should do the rewriting before trying to route it.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714