Re: [EXIM] newbie question

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Patrick Boutilier
Para: Salvatore Greco, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] newbie question
With exim there is no need to run newaliases. Just put the alias in
etc/aliases and exim will handle it.

As for the alias itself, is your primary mail domain reaper.org? If so
you should just have to put this line in your etc/aliases file:

    user1:user2@???

--
Patrick Boutilier
Computer Services Officer