Re: [EXIM] exim -bf gives different result from filter in us…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Rufus
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] exim -bf gives different result from filter in use (repost, sort of)
On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, Rufus wrote:

> Since no one has replied to this I gather the answer is not obvious?

I replied a few hours ago.

> Is it
> actually a bug for exim -bf to say that two things will be sent, when in
> fact only one is?

If you were to say

deliver a@???
deliver a@???

the -bf output would say that the message would be delivered twice, but
in fact the de-duplication would ensure that only one copy was sent. I
don't really want to have to replicate the de-duplication code inside
the filter.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714