[EXIM] exim -bf gives different result from filter in use (r…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rufus
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] exim -bf gives different result from filter in use (repost, sort of)
Since no one has replied to this I gather the answer is not obvious? Is it
actually a bug for exim -bf to say that two things will be sent, when in
fact only one is? For those who missed it, the problem is caused by putting
both vacation and mail commands in an exim style filter. if you use exim -bf
to test the filter it says both will be triggered, but if you actually run
it, only the first of the two commands has any effect. A deliver command in
with either or both does not cause the same problems. As the two mails
produced are different, it cannot be exim saying that as they are going to
the same persononly one needs to be sent. If anyone wants to give me a
pointer to a rough area of the code that might dealwith this i will go and
have a look and see if I can see what is happening. Many thanks in advance,
Rufus

P.s. many thanks to those who helped me with my previous problems, I mailed
individually but didn't want to clog up the list. Thank you all.