Re: [EXIM] pipe transport: feature request

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Ben Smithurst
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] pipe transport: feature request
On Sat, 11 Jul 1998, Ben Smithurst wrote:

> if the command exited EX_OK, *and* produced nothing on STDOUT or
> STDERR, it succeeded...

This is the current normal case.

> if the command exited EX_TEMPFAIL, defer, regardless of
> otherwise freeze the message (this will get my attention by way of
> freeze_tell_mailmaster)...

Not currently possible.

I lied in my previous message on this topic. It is EX_TEMPFAIL and
EX_CANTCREAT that are the default values in the new temp_errors option,
not EX_UNAVAILABLE. That is used to signal execve() failure.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714