Re: [EXIM] Bastion host configuration questions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Brad Mohning
Cc: exim-users, sysadm
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Bastion host configuration questions
On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, Brad Mohning wrote:

> Inbound internet mail is delivered to the bastion host. The bastion
> host delivers it to our internal mail server, via our firewall proxy.
> Currently when the bastion host receives an inbound message, it gets the
> following error: lowest MX points to local host, message frozen. Our
> only MX record points to the bastion host.

One solution is to set up a domainlist router to handle routing from the
bastion host to your internal hosts. See the example about "mail
hubbing" in the manual.

> We would like our internal mail server to forward all outbound e-mail
> to our bastion host for final delivery.

Again, the domainlist router is your friend.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714