Re: [EXIM] majordomo and exim

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Manar Hussain
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] majordomo and exim
At 10:02 13/07/98 +0200, Salvatore Greco wrote:
>Hi
>
>I had Sendmail and Majordomo running on my systen, then I upgraded

Sendmail to
>Exim and now the Majordomo lists are getting delivered very slowly - much
>slower than when Sendmail was running.
>
>Are there any special settings in Majordomo that Exim requires or vice

versa ?

Not especially but there are a few things that you can do with Exim that
weren't possible (or at least easy) before .... we're planning on writing
up some of these at some mythical spare moment :)

(the important ones are being able to do away with the setuid wrapper and
being able to protect the private aliases such as -outgoing).

Manar