[EXIM] pipe transport: feature request

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jochen Topf
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [EXIM] pipe transport: feature request
ben@??? (Ben Smithurst) writes:
> What I'd like to see is an option to the pipe transport, so that any
> return code (except 0 or EX_TEMPFAIL) causes the message to be frozen,
> [...]
> Also, would it be possible to have an extra log file, which could log
> all of the output generated, rather than just the first line,
> [...]

Just write a small wrapper script around majordomo that dumps the whole
stdout and stderr to a file and returns the right retunrcode. No options
for exim needed for this. And majordomo is so painfully slow anyways that
a small wrapper wont really matter.

jochen