Re: [EXIM] Building 1.92 on Irix 6.2 and an R5000 Indy

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: vaughn ravenscroft
Cc: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Building 1.92 on Irix 6.2 and an R5000 Indy
On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, vaughn ravenscroft wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I'm trying to build Exim on an R5000 Indy running IRIX 6.2 with the 6.2
> IDO C compiler. Problem is that I'm not a C programmer and the build
> crashes with the following messages:
>
> cc: Warning: -OPT options are ignored
> cc: Error: malformed or unknown option: -mips32
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.

I know virtually nothing about IRIX; the options settings in the
configuration files were suggested to me by IRIX users. The setting for
IRIX632 is

CFLAGS=-OPT:Olimit=1500 -32 -mips32

I suggest you try putting

CFLAGS=-32

in your Local/Makefile, to override the default settings.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714