Re: [EXIM] Exim posted mail not being delivered????

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Mike McEwan
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim posted mail not being delivered????
On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, Mike McEwan wrote:

> my ISP (which
> seems to be using Exim 1.82) responds as follows, everything appears in
> order, but my mail is *not* getting through. The problem seems to be
> with Exim as posts conducted via Netscape (from which I'm having to make
> this posting) are being delivered fine. Does anyone have any inkling of
> what might be going on here, I'm completely flummoxed ?

[snip]

> SMTP>> .
> SMTP response timeout = 600
> SMTP<< 250 OK id=0yuMn6-0003eg-00

A remote SMTP server that responds like that is taking responsibility
for delivering the message. Consequently, you should take the problem up
with postmaster@???, including the id=0yuMn6-0003eg-00 in your
query. The Exim logs on the server should say what happened to that
message.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714