Re: [EXIM] 1.92: rbl warnings and host reject funny...

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Alan Thew
CC: Exim List
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] 1.92: rbl warnings and host reject funny...
On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, Alan Thew wrote:

> This a fyi... (i.e. I'm not very worried). I have RBL warnings on one of
> our test exim machines.
>
> I've just added a hostname to our reject file and exim rejects on that but
> gives the RBL rejection info to the sender when tested. Is this the
> expected behaviour?

Do you mean this host is both in the RBL and in your own host blocking
list? Oh yes, I see what you mean. There is a small buglet there. I
think I can just manage to fix this one for 2.00, which is almost out of
the door. Thanks for the report.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714