Re: [EXIM] Exim logging by means of syslog(3)?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jim Gottlieb
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim logging by means of syslog(3)?
On 1998-07-08 at 13:41, Marc Haber (Marc.Haber-lists@???) wrote:

> tend to have the syslog open
> in a window in the background to see what's going on on my system.
> Since I had exim installed, I have to keep two of these windows open.

Look for a program called 'xtail' (despite its name, it's not an X
program). It allows you to do multiple tails, even of entire
directories, and I use it as follows to keep track of a bunch of things:

toolwait xterm -C -fn 5x8 -name xtail -geometry 107x11+0+781 -e xtail \
/var/spool/uucp/.Log/uucico /var/log /var/adm/messages /var/spool/exim/log