[EXIM] Yet another wish list item

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Sean Witham
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Yet another wish list item
I first want to point out that this item is not as important to me
as the re-write for drivers.

The idea I wish to propose is support for peering between exim MTA.
If an ISP is using Exim to relay email for one of its customers a
lot of information such as the helo string and the ip addressed
used by the connecting host is lost. If the cutomer uses Exim as
the MTAs could be configured to pass on this information
for processing against the customers own Exim anti spam settings.

I don't want to say how this should be done but an example would an
X-Exim prefixed set of headers. The Exim that receives such email
for a configured trusted source could process the information as if it
had collected itself.

Just an idea for debate. I would be intersted if other have any
thoughts or critisims.

--Sean