Re: [EXIM] Generating warning messages for depricated domain

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: Paul Mansfield
Cc: Philip Hazel, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Generating warning messages for depricated domain

On Wed, 8 Jul 1998, Paul Mansfield wrote:

> well, you could always use virtual domain aliassing, and simply forward all
> mail into one mailbox... forward the mail manually, but ensure the person
> receiving it realises why!

Philip's suggestion is, of course, my gut instinct. But I am not
allowed to do anything that adversely effects in the sort term certain
users, even if it would provide them a better server.

Paul: I hope you are joking. I also don't like to create lots of
new work for myself. I'm not going to do anything manually except
review the logs to find the people to scold.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814